May 19, 2016
Dr. Alan Christianson is a dear friend and is an Arizona-based Naturopathic Physician who helps people overcome adrenal and thyroid disorders and achieve lasting fat loss. He authored the New York Times bestselling, Adrenal Reset Diet and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease. Dr. Christianson is the founding physician behind Integrative Health and more information on him can be found at www.drchristianson.com
Dr. Christianson has been in practice for over 2 decades, and has seen so many patients who struggle with excess weight, low energy, poor sleep, digestion problems and a variety of other health-related symptoms…all due to irregularities with their Thyroid. And in many of these cases, the issues are easy to correct! Yet thousands of people go without the proper treatment due to inaccurate diagnosis, expensive healthcare costs or even simple geography.
In my interview with Dr. Christianson we explore:
· How common Thyroid Disease really is
· What the most common symptoms are
· What the main causes are
· Why do women get Thyroid Disease more than men?
· How can someone know if they have Thyroid Disease?
· Can Thyroid Disease be difficult to diagnose? (and Why?)
· Is Iodine good or bad for the thyroid?
· Are there particular foods that can help the thyroid?
· How much recovery is truly possible?
He is so determined to help the thousands out there who can’t make it to see him individually that he is holding a 30-minute training session on Thyroid Disease that I hope you will consider joining. It is completely free.
You can register for his free webinar by clicking
The webinar is May 25th at 5:00 Pacific. Once you register you will receive an email confirmation with access into. Don’t miss this 30-minute training!
And enjoy my interview with him as well!