Jan 20, 2022
Dr. Anna talks about her upcoming book MenuPause and how you can
use the six-day menu plans to overhaul your hormonal balance and
allow your body to detoxify and heal. Learn about the different
phases of detoxification, the #1 most beneficial thing for your
body no matter how old you are, and why your health always comes
down to two specific factors.
- [0:30] Dr. Anna talks about her past book releases, and what
her latest book is about. MenuPause is a collection of six-day menu
plans that pause out something from your diet because something as
simple as a six-day pause can make a huge change in your life.
- [4:35] You can reclaim the health of your life through food.
Menopause can be one of the most challenging stages of your life
and what you eat has a direct impact on your ability to handle and
manage that time.
- [6:20] Detoxification symptoms can sneak in when you are
pausing out certain foods. As we detox, emotions are released as
well. Many different religions from around the world say similar
things about how your organs hold certain emotions. As we take in
nutrients and help our bodies release toxins, we consistently see a
release of toxic emotions as well.
- [8:40] You need to empty the trash and sometimes that means
having another person to hold the trash can for you so you can
- [9:25] Phase 1 detoxification is mobilizing the toxin into a
water soluble molecule and phase 2 is flushing them out. Your liver
needs to function well and have the proper nutrients in order to
- [10:20] Hormones are energetic molecules. We are energetic
beings. Thoughts are energy. The Keto Green way is more than just a
diet, it’s a way of looking at life.
- [14:30] We go farther as a community. We need to reach out
more. The most healing hormone in your body is oxytocin, also known
as the feel-goodd hormone. The most beneficial thing for your body
is to feel good, and that includes orgasm.
- [16:00] Your body is designed for pleasure, for exercise, to be
nourished and cared for. Your body is the cathedral of your spirit.
Be good to yourself and be good to others.
- [18:00] Dr. Anna details the different six-day plans found in
MenuPause and which one may be right for you.
- [22:50] In Japan, women view menopause as their second spring
and a time of renewal. Since they tend to follow a more plant-based
diet their experience of menopause is very different than women in
- [24:50] Join the Keto Green challenge group to start your
transformation. Dr. Anna has seen incredible improvements in people
where they have lost extra weight or got off certain medications
because of changing their diet.
- [26:30] Dr. Anna lost her mother at a young age from health
problems and complications in surgery. Life and death have taught
her two things, health always comes down to inflammation and
hormonal imbalance/adrenal dysfunction. The life cycles of women
around the world hint at what works and what doesn’t when it comes
to diet and lifestyle.
- [28:50] Dr. Anna’s father experienced health problems as well
and at the age of 79 his symptoms were pretty much dismissed by his
cardiologist as simply old age. Dr. Anna took on her father’s
treatment and in 30 days he went from almost bedridden to playing
tennis with his grandchildren. It doesn’t matter how old you are,
you can always turn around Type 2 Diabetes but it starts with you
taking control of your health.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Order MenuPause at drannacabeca.com/collections/books
Always seek the advice of your own physician or qualified
health professional before starting any treatment or plans.
Information found here and results are provided for informational
purposes only and are not intended to replace a one-on-one
relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and are not
intended as medical advice.