Feb 3, 2022
February is the month of love, so it’s time to take the
opportunity and show yourself some love too! Find out how to not
only live longer but improve the quality of your life, by choosing
to have more oxytocin moments and by embracing and recognizing the
ones you love and who love you back.
- [0:20] It’s not just about the number of years in our lives,
but our healthspan as well. We are destined for a long life and our
quality of life is in our control.
- [0:40] Oxytocin is one of the leading factors to longevity in
our lives. The love we feel in our lives is correlated to the most
powerful rejuvenating hormone in our lives. Stress and cortisol is
the opposite. When we don’t get a break from the stresses in our
life we shorten our lives unnecessarily.
- [2:45] February is filled with messages of love, but if we’re
not feeling love in our life, it can become a stressor. High stress
and low oxytocin is the physiology of divorce.
- [4:10] Dr. Anna received an email from a listener that realized
the link between pain during intercourse and being receptive to
love and affection. Between using some DIY lube and Julva, she was
feeling rejuvenated and found herself initiating sex for the first
time in a decade.
- [6:10] There are over 200 different chemicals found in
umbilical cord blood and many of those contribute to lifestyle
- [7:10] The clitoris to anus is the most important real estate
of the body. Clitoral atrophy can happen, just like your muscles,
if you don’t take care of it.
- [7:50] The Davinci 50 Conference is a diverse group of
physicians, healthcare entrepreneurs and business people learning
from the world’s leaders in cutting edge rejuvenation science.
- [9:20] There is magic in the times we pause and reflect. That
is when we connect with ourselves and our loved ones. The oxytocin
moments we experience determine the quality of our life. The more
we can choose to see them, the healthier and younger we are.
- [11:10] The most important love organ is the heart. Identify
the people and things that you love and can rekindle or reconnect
with them. When it comes to children, it’s important to model what
self-love looks like.
- [12:45] Taking care of your heart is something that Dr. Anna
has been aware of since being a teenager when her mother went
through heart surgery at the age of 52.
- [14:05] The hormone connection to diabetes and women in
menopause isn’t shared enough.
- [15:00] February should be the month of love, passion, and
oxytocin moments. Be aware of the people you love and show them
that you value and care for them.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Order MenuPause at drannacabeca.com/collections/books
Always seek the advice of your own physician or qualified
health professional before starting any treatment or plans.
Information found here and results are provided for informational
purposes only and are not intended to replace a one-on-one
relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and are not
intended as medical advice.