Jan 13, 2022
We can’t create miracles, but we can create the conditions to
invite them into our lives this year. The biggest thing that each
of us can do to create a better world is for each of us to live a
better, happier life. Marci Schimoff talks about her Year of
Miracles program and how you can learn to become open to receiving
more miracles in your life, how to focus your energy and attention
on love and gratitude, and why the path to peace is finding
happiness that doesn’t depend on your circumstances.
- [0:30] 2021 was a year of challenge and growth for many people,
Marci included. Pivoting into her opportunities has been a real
- [2:20] The past year has also introduced a lot of additional
stress into people’s lives. Having a supportive community around
you can be crucial to growth and wellbeing, and can help you avoid
becoming depressed and isolated.
- [5:10] We can’t do everything alone. We are social creatures
and we get energy from connection with other people. Marci helps
organize groups of women to connect with each other which has
created miraculous changes in their lives.
- [7:30] A miracle is a surprise and welcomed event that can’t be
explained by science and often attributed to divine grace. We can’t
create miracles, but we can create the conditions for miracles to
show up in our lives.
- [9:00] The first step to formulate for miracles is to remove
the blocks that we have that prevent miracles from flowing into our
lives. Miracles are everywhere, we just aren’t necessarily open to
them. One of the biggest blocks is not feeling worthy of them. We
unconsciously block good from coming our way because we feel
unworthy of it.
- [10:15] Somebody can only give you something to the degree you
are open to receiving it. The same is true with the universe.
- [10:30] Ask yourself the following five questions to assess how
well you receive in your life: Do you do a good job taking in
compliments? Do you receive gifts easily? Are you able to ask
people for help? Do you share in your wins and successes, or do you
downplay everything? Do you feel okay receiving if it comes easily,
or does it feel like cheating if you don’t struggle or work
- [15:05] Notice the ways you are unconsciously pushing away the
good in your life. The more you can practice this, the more open to
receiving you will become and more miracles will show up in your
life. Focus on the energy of love and gratitude instead of brushing
- [17:00] What we put our attention on grows, so choose where you
put your energy and attention and focus on what makes you feel
good. The better you feel, the more you will attract like
- [17:50] Most people set New Year’s resolutions, but only 8% of
people realize their intentions by the end of the year. The
difference is in setting soul-based intentions rather than
ego-based intentions. When you set a resolution, notice whether you
feel expanded or contracted.
- [21:30] Marci tells the stories of a few of the people that
have gone through the Year of Miracles program.
- [23:45] Marci has everyone set an overarching theme for the
year. This year Marci’s theme is to trust in the flow and the
universe. People who are happiest believe that the universe is on
their side and fundamentally benevolent. Look for ways to find joy
in the moment, even when things are tough.
- [26:45] We are all works in progress and it comes down to
habits. If you can look at negative things and see what could be
better instead of how bad things are, you are on the right
- [27:50] The five foundations of the Year of Miracles program
spell USHER: Universe, Soul, Heart, Energy, Responsibility.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Always seek the advice of your own physician or qualified
health professional before starting any treatment or plans.
Information found here and results are provided for informational
purposes only and are not intended to replace a one-on-one
relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and are not
intended as medical advice.